Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong project management and program management skills.
- Facilitation and consulting skills.
- Advanced business and financial planning acumen.
- Strong leadership, communication, change management, and project management skills.
- Subject matter key expertise in technical domain: Storage, Server, Networking, Cloud, Partner
Ready Service Delivery
- Strong relationship management skills, including competency in vendor management and cultural awareness.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing comprehensive delivery plans.
- Self driven, dynamic, professionally mature, details oriented, good communication skills and highly motivated person.
- Ability to set and follow priorities, good organisational skills, adaptable to change.
- Passionate about the training domain, with English language at its best!
- Willing to have a great start in an HR career, with high international exposure.
Steady State Programs:
- Ensure programs are delivered in an efficient and effective manner
- Drive corrective actions for delivery quality issues
- Instructor Accreditation aligned to business demands
- Provide support/guidance to scheduling and logistic’s team
- Partner with business to consolidate quarterly delivery plan and schedule
- Provide support/guidance based on portfolio alignment
- Capability and capacity planning (Internal, Vendor, SME)
- Increase efficiency of scale review facilitator costs for aligned portfolio and review alternate solutions to help drive down cost
- Regional SPOC for business
- Provide guidance to regional business on priorities, planning cycles, dates
- Weekly meetings with Country focal points reviewing course implementation
- Keep focal points updated on priorities based on changes in strategy
- Track budget in line with Aspire –Adjust scheduling based on budget, cancellation, change in course demand
- Look for efficiencies of scale to help drive down costs: Course materials, External vendors, Equipment.
New Product Introduction:
- End to end program management of key delivery priorities partnering with the business and development team
- Provide delivery consulting for new solution implementation aligned to TE priorities
- Drive Delivery Readiness plan definition and execution for new and revised programs
- E2E management of accreditation working with scheduling and instructor team
- Manage capability and capacity of Facilitators (TDLS Internal, Subject Matter Experts, and Vendor)
- Planning – work with development team in support of new product introductions
- Ensure information accuracy, integrity, and quality of all Delivery Readiness requirements and attributes
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree, advanced university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6-8 years’ experience in training including experience in project management