Our client is a pioneer in the segment of food supplements and consumer education for prevention and the use of natural treatments without side effects. Fostering the highest level of professionalism, personal ownership and entrepreneurial spirit, while never compromising on the safety and well-being, the organization covers a large portfolio of health care and beauty products – food supplements, cosmetics, and medicines. These are products with unique complex formulas and innovative technologies, complex mechanisms of action.
Reporting to the General Manager, the main role of the Commercial Manager will be to coordinate and implement the business strategy in order to achieve sales targets.
Related to this, the responsibilities imply:
- Adjusting the sales strategies on the market changes and the business activity of the company.
- Translating strategies into measurable objectives, specific and consistent, and detailing them in action plans
- Negotiating contracts and coordinating contractual relations with distributors / suppliers of products;
- Portfolio management: listing / delisting in accordance with the performance of the products, customer needs and market opportunity;
- Defining and implementing pricing policy;
- Defining and implementing campaigns produced as a result of negotiations with manufacturers and suppliers;
- Translating marketing strategies and concepts for client initiatives
- Training and development of staff subordinates.
- Working in the field (minimum 70% of the time) with the managers, vendors, resellers and clients.
- Developing plans for recognizing and rewarding performance.
In order to achieve the role, the following requirements are needed:
- Recognized university degree
- 5 years of experience in similar position
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical market
- Knowledge of English Language – advanced level
- Advanced computer competences
- Personal vision and strategy
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Focus on results
- Decision making abilities
- Exceptional communication capabilities
- Understanding financial kpi’s
- Leadership and personal impact
- Ability to work under pressure
- Driving license type B
- Residence in Bucharest
CV’s and recommendations can be sent at email@example.com